There’s something delightful about having a guest over, at least for me, as a work at home mom. I’m a lot like my mother: I like meeting people and I like having guests over. That’s what happens when you have a father whose gift it is to be a connector, and a mom who was brought up in a family who made it their business to entertain people at home.
Here on the blog, I love having other guests over, specifically, other mom bloggers. Just have a look at all the moms I’ve had over as guests over the past year:
5 Tips on Using Your Mom Qualities to Market Your Blog By Jessica, of Artistic Creative Mommy
10 Things I Do to Keep Sane as a Stay at Home Mom By Michelle of My Mom-Friday
Growing Up as Mom By Christine of The Mommy Journey
Cheat Sheet for the Juggling Mom By Neva of Manila Mommy
Guest posts are a great way to meet other women online. This matters to me a great deal since my work is most accomplished online, through my blog and through my services as a writer. Having other moms over to share their tips and stories enriches me, personally, and it also helps keep the blog fresh and full of variety. It’s also a great way to support other mom bloggers in their endeavors, because it’s a friendly and free way to promote their blogs to other readers in their niche.
Be a guest!
Have you got a blog, mom-reader? Then I’d like to have you over! Be my guest here on Dainty Mom as a guest blogger. I’m currently taking guest posts for June and July. Here are the requirements for guest posting:
- You must be a mom with a blog or a website.
- The post should provide practical and actionable tips, particularly about being a mom.
- All blog posts must be in English. Content must be original, and not published anywhere else on the Web.
- Posts must be submitted in a Word document. They should be proofread and edited before being submitted. I reserve the right to edit your guest post if it exceeds 800 words. If too much reformatting, editing and proofing is required, your post may likely not get published. So please send in only your polished, best work.
- With your guest post, kindly include a 100 word bio about yourself, a 150×150 photo of yourself, link to your mommy blog or business blog.
Ready to pitch an idea? If so, please email me your ideas at the.dainty.mom[at]gmail[dot]com. Looking forward to having you over!